In an effort to provide individuals and families with the most up-to-date chiropractic care information, news and tips, North York based chiropractic clinic Bayview Finch has recently launched a new website. The site takes the place of the original Bayvew Finch Chiropractic Clinic website and offers a more robust location for people seeking chiropractic health answers and help.
At the new site, users are able to:
• Book an appointment with Dr. Stanley Gorchynski.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest chiropractic care news in Canada and around the world.
• Find out more about the links between chiropractic practices and patient outcomes for a wide variety of health issues.
• Learn the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding chiropractic care.
• Find out the most commonly-used chiropractic terms and what they each mean.
Says Dr. Gorchynski about the new website: “I’m quite pleased with the way our site has come together, and I’m certain it will be a benefit to our current and prospective patients of all ages. We spent a good deal of energy to make the website a benefit to all who see it. On a monthly basis, we’ll be adding more information to keep the discussion going. In essence, we see the site as an extension of our brick-and-mortar chiropractic clinic, and we want people to feel the same level of customer service when they visit us online that they get when they walk through our doors.”
About Bayview Finch Chiropractic Clinic
Located in the Toronto area, Bayview Finch Chiropractic Clinic has been providing chiropractic care for Canadians with problems ranging from chronic headaches to constant back pain. Using scientifically-based practices, the chiropractors and office team focus on bringing patients’ bodies into alignment to promote individual healing from within. Their success rate among patients, according to self-reported feedback, has been exceptional.